Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Well.....

Tara

Needless to say I am getting pretty excited for my cow elk!! This is my first time hunting for elk. I think I am more excited about my elk tag than I am about my deer tag!!
biggrin.gif
Is that normal??
wink.gif
Anyhow, I just wanted to let everyone know how excited I am about hunting this year!!
hump.gif
biggrin.gif

Nothing wrong with that Tara. I alos get more excited about elk than deer. I wish you the very best with your hunt and want to hear all about it when it is over, with pictures of course. When does your hunt start?

The elk starts November 1st I think,
confused.gif
and goes the whole month. The deer opens October 5th. I sure will let you know how it goes, and with pics if I can figure out how to post them!!
frown.gif
I think I might be more excited than Michael right now, but we will see when it gets closer! I'm sure I will still be the most excited!!
biggrin.gif

I am way way excited to help Tara get her first elk
hump.gif
biggrin.gif

I am the official Guide, meat packer, coach, ect.ect.
I Just hope she shoots straight
eek.gif

and doesn't get a bad case of elk fever
biggrin.gif

Tara i am also really excited to go elk hunting, i too have a cow tag but i am going solo, if anyone has some really good elk spotting tips to lend me or packing tips at that shoot them to me in a PM, but as for your hunt Tara, i hope you shoot the fattest cow in idaho, and the biggest buck as well.

happy hunting

Tara:

I have been hunting elk since 1978 and have taken 24 elk, 2/3 of them have been cows. I still get excited and hope I never lose that.

Good luck.

KC

Thanks everyone for your good lucks!!! I probably will need every bit of it!! I am really getting more excited about this hunt!!

Well all I can add to all of those well wishes is one of my own..I hope you do very well this year and good luck!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back