Well Known Roksliders (Missing Buck)

ida homer

If you’re not keeping up with this thread, you should be 😂

EFEBD170-AAFB-456F-8E6F-3CD20DED8F53.jpeg
1C1052D0-2C7D-4026-B7C2-04468BA14DE1.jpeg

I went through the post looking for more info but we dont have much more than I shot a great buck near last lite waited till next morning to follow up, and it was gone if someone took it I hope they get caught and charged for wasting meat and stealing antlers and the guy that shot it at least get his rack back
If someone finished it off with another shot they should still be charged for wasting meat but the rack is theirs I believe not sure about all the IF&G laws

That's got to be the worst "story thread" ever, what kinda idiot takes 3 days to tell a story.

The construction of his narrative almost makes me wonder if he actually waited 3 days to recover the buck and if the 'thief' wasn't a yote.

I made it through 25 pages tonight at work (Thankfully slow night at the hospital). Now, instead of going to sleep, I'm laughing my ass of at all the memes. Rokslide may be a much different group than here, but damn, they have some mad editing skills!

does he ever finish the story or at least give some details? I only made it through 4 pages. Not sure I have another 40 pages in me.
He never comes back with a suspenseful ending. Just a bunch of "wait guys, you'll see". One of his buddies chimes in a few times. The memes are worth it! I should have been asleep 2 hours ago but I'm glad kept going. Truly hilarious stuff!

"never heard another bow shoot an arrow." WTF?
That guy definitely has better hearing than me to be able to hear a bow shot from the other side of the ridge. He must shoot signal shots with his bow to gather his partners after a kill!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back