PEAX Equipment

well i did it.. new bow

schmalts

Fugg man, I am broke!! in the last month the kid and wife dumped 2k on takwando lessons, i bought a new video camera, then needed a new PC to be able to edit the HD video, then I couldnt pass up a new in the box Bowtech Guardian for only 500 bucks!! I guess i will have to work overtime for a few weeks... It will help if the guy at work buys the old MQ1 for 250$ to help out some. When it rains it pours and my checking account is empty:D

I'd like to shoot one of those.

I'm definitely ready for an upgrade, the ol' Martin Cougar Speed-Flite is almost 15yrs old...

yea so do I.... The one the dumb kid sent me was a left handed bow and I had to send it back. I won't get a better price than that one either as it was still NIB. I bit the bullet and bought a "like new" one today for 50$ more, but this time the seller knows bows and I am sure it is a RH model.

It may be the ugliest thing ever, but it sure can shoot. While they were setting up the used Switchback I just bought they let me shoot it. I would not mind owning one myself.

How in the heck did you get a new in box Guardian for $550? That's a smoking hot deal!!!!! I'd buy one for that in a heartbeat.

I didn't, I got a NIB left haneded one with a buy it now, and had to send it back, and then bought a used RH for 550$ to replace it. I was pretty bummed to not be able to use the NIB one

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fingelfinger
Back