Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

weimhunter

Cuban

Hey weimhunter,

I saw you are new here, Welcome, I normally lurk in the elk and hound hunting section. I assume you hunt with weimeraner dogs. Tell us about them. I have 2 but have never hunted with them. I havent met anyone who hunts this breed. Tell us about your dogs.
Cuban.

i own two boomer and abby they are both three years old. when they were younger i ran them in North Americian Versatile Hunting Dog Assoc or NAVDHA tests, abby had a perfect score and boomer was two points away from perfect. Boomer has also placed in two field trials one walking and one horseback. i would still be playing the games but i am to lazy to train them to the next level, they get the job done for what i need them for. you really dont' see a lot of them hunting and in all honesty you are going to see more that don't hunt than you will see hunting. they have really been nearly ruined by the show people because of their color, their is almost to seperate lines similiar to the irish setter a show and a field. if you have anymore questions i would be glad to answer them it might take awhile but i will get around to it eventually.

I've got a buddy that hunts Weims, it's sort of spooky because sometimes it seems these guys are standing there thinking a situation thru. Naturally, I can't let him know I like his dogs so I just tell him they sure are funny looking Labs.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360inthe406
Back