Weekend Libations

I really like old Mil! I’d like to get my paws on some of the old mil signs bars had!
I rarely drink it, but yesterday my grandpa got a stone placed in his honor at the Highgrounds veterans memorial park and ol mil was his beer of choice. So i had a couple in his memory.
There's some pretty cool signs out there.

Played my late FIL’s game yesterday. Had a mickeys at the turn, it’s as bad as I remember.

Did you infuse the tequila with the habaneros, or just blend them with the mango?

Infused plus was also some dried in the salt on the rim. Was sooo damn good but I still had to bring the Tecate to the rescue to put the salsa fire out lol. No Mexico quick-step, I think everything has been cauterized at this point 🤷🏻‍♂️🔥

Today!!! Today was the last day of my busy season! I have hosted a school field trip at one of our parks or our nature center for prek through high school students everyday since April 15. They average 40 students a day. The high is 75 and the low was 4 students! I’m double fisting tonight! I have to work all weekend (8days straight!) and then 4 days off! 1653604541145.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back