Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Weatherby Accumark .340wby

Boman

This is the ultimate all weather N.American hunting rifle. Perfect for big bears, moose, elk & deer. Syn custom stock (black with gray webbing) and a 26" fluted SS bbl plus Accubrake. Includes thread cap for removing/shooting w/o the brake. Comes w/Burris Signature dual dovetail rings and bases. I,am the only owner and have taken immaculate care. Rifle achieves sub moa with factory and handloaded ammo (Barnes X, Trophy Bonded Bearclaw, Northfork and Groove bullet) The rifle is in Excellent condition and I have taken very good care of it. I've had the trigger adjusted and added the Accubrake by a Wby approved gunsmith. Have to sell some guns to afford a custom project. I have the original box. Please email me for pictures.
[email protected]

Thank You.

"If you have to ask how much, you probably can't afford it...?"

Those are wonderful rifles.... At least post the pictures, just to tease us.

Elkgunner, man I'm sorry about that. Thats the second time I've done that.. I'm asking $1000 now which is already reduced from $1100 I've put about $1600 into it. I'm picking up the shipping, insurance and throwing in some factory ammo or new brass. I'll try posting some pics now. Sorry about that.

Elkgunner, I can't seem to get the picture posting thing down. I'll shoot you an email or Pm with the pics.

976483762-5.jpg

Back