Weather

Cameron Hunt

Looks like the Boise area may be in for a little snow showers ??

I might be as lucky in the morning to see a little dusting on the grass. Currently raining and temp is dropping quickly. Right now its 39 at the house. I know the Mt. will have a nice white appearance on the way to work.

Hope you are enjoying it. It was 65 here today.....:)

Wind and rain here the next few days..Wind gust up to 50mph tonight and into tomarrow..Looks like the gen. is going to get a stress test on it when the power goes outhump hump but the weatherman is saying up 3 feet of snow in the mountains

Hunterman(Tony)

Hey Tony, I got up in the dark and was still sleeping when I pulled out of the garage so I didnt look at the grass. But I am sure there wasnt any white stuff there. It stopped raining late maybe 1 or so.

You got some of that wind too huh? They wouldnt let up here, there were times you just had to close your eyes and wait the gusts out. I must have a pound or two of sand in my ears, eyes and nose. Havent looked in the pockets yet...

I talked to Kevin yesterday and he said they were calling for snow in Monroe also. Seams you guys cant get a break. Its either rain, snow and then melt or high wind after a rain, and dont forget the flooding.....
Hang in there, if you need a bit of sunshine you can always head this way.

Yea....

They've been hit pretty hard up there

I'm so glad to get out of that soaking wet area

I'm in Salt Lake at the moment, will be in Vegas this eve

I'll give you a call when I hit the road... :)

Well we got up this morning to simi-clear skies and a little breeze..Still had power(damnit) and the rain has let up.. All in all it wasn't a bad little storm,,I laid in bed lastnight listening to the wind and rain..Made me fell like I was down on the coast:D

Hunterman(Tony)

We got a Dusting this morning. Came down hard and quick and was gone right after... thats why I love Bosie Area. We don't have the Harsh winters and aren't in California ;)

BAHAHHAA Your funny Oscar. I remember not long ago that the winters there were something to make you wish you were down south. It seams that they have gotten milder though. But the ground still freezes up pretty hard still. Last year there was about 2 weeks that we couldnt dig cause it was so froze.

As for Ca. I sure make a hell of a lot more $$$$$$$ here than there. But I miss the hunting !!!!!!!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back