Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Way better than deer hunting

It's been cumulative over a couple decades. I'm still rockin' a down bag from high school. She actually bought that tent this year for a Mother/daughter backpacking trip in the Olympics. But she's given plenty of stern looks over the CC bill from time to time.
I know that look...

Well that's probably still quite a bit better than rubbing elbows with 1500 other hunters in October. You see some of the bucks that come into winter range and you know there's a few monsters out there, but man can they hide in those mountains.

Great pics and an even better sense of humor... my wife on MANY an occasion has told hers friends I like to “camp with guns”. She thinks it’s funny as hell... not!

this is hilarious. When I get back from hunting, my wife always asks me "how was elk hiking?" Doesn't even call it hunting. She thinks it is just a good weight loss program for me hiking around the mountains carrying a bow for extra weight.

I had a similar experience bear hunting. I figured it out though. I smell the truth. WAKE UP SHEEPLE! Black bears aren't real. They are a conspiracy created by gas and oil to devalue natural landscapes and scare hippies. Paid protestors are planting false piles of "bear poop" all over the woods. I found 8 or 9 of these piles of lies. I've even seen the wealthy elites dawning very convincing bear costumes and sprinting across forest service roads. And all of you social assassins posing with fake dead bears, shame on you! I've been in these woods plenty, there ain't no bears!! Plenty of squatches though...

I had a similar experience bear hunting. I figured it out though. I smell the truth. WAKE UP SHEEPLE! Black bears aren't real. They are a conspiracy created by gas and oil to devalue natural landscapes and scare hippies. Paid protestors are planting false piles of "bear poop" all over the woods. I found 8 or 9 of these piles of lies. I've even seen the wealthy elites dawning very convincing bear costumes and sprinting across forest service roads. And all of you social assassins posing with fake dead bears, shame on you! I've been in these woods plenty, there ain't no bears!! Plenty of squatches though...
I'll trade you a few bucks for a few boars

I'll trade you a few bucks for a few boars
Funny how that if you do the same trip with same results in July you think What an awesome trip!. Put a deer tag in you pocket and it changes the perspective. I enjoyed the pics. Tough country for a deer hunt, so you get points from me for trying.

Back