Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Waterfowl and Chukars between Christmas & New Year

JLG

Called my buddy Mike the other day. He is a high school teacher and has the time between Christmas & New Years off. He lives in Nampa, Idaho. Anyway, He invited me up to hunt waterfowl and chukars. It will be the first big road test for the F250 4x4 CC SB PSD. I will be driving up from Phx. the 26th of Dec. and staying through the 1st of January. I love shooting birds so I can't wait. It was funny, I was reading one of Ithaca's posts about not having to have a plug in your shotgun for upland birds in Idaho. My buddy Mike sez that not true. I tell him Ithaca sounds like an ethical hunter to me. He starts thumbing through his regulations and the next thing I hear is "Holy Shit", it is true. He rereads the regs about three more time out loud. Whoa, I glad you called, you know how much of a difference that will make on hunting chukars, you always get a late flush after the 3rd shot. I guess in this case it will be a late flush after the 5th shot. I am looking forward to the hunt. The last time I went up there it was the first day you could fly after 9/11. I went up for the weekend of 9/14/01 thru 9/17/01. I had a great time but the whole weekend was tempered by the events of 9/11. I am excited I can't wait to make it up. Good Luck to all, JLG.

JLG, You got my number right ? Let's do lunch
biggrin.gif

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back