Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

water proof camera

I've had the pentax optio and the olympus tough, the tough is bombproof, but I think the optio took a little bit better pics.

I have the pentax optio 1, and my buddy has the optio 2. We love em both and they are priced right on amazon. Work great!! plus you can video then take stills out of the video. Lovely.

Goshawk, I got a 44mm dust cover and put it on my micro attachment that snaps around the lense. also have read that you can get zoom lenses that will attach to micro attachment since it is threaded on the inside. Havent tried that yet as it is an oddball size but still looking for one to see how it fits. My dust cover works great though. I am in a dusty enviroment quite abit and have only had to clean lense once.

Olympus Stylus 1030 SW has performed beyond my expectations. It's been in rain, snow, sleet, under water snowbaording, hiking, hunting and even ran an entire Warrior dash with it in hand through sloppy mud pits,,,,, I've abuse it and still works like a charm and takes great pics!

Goshawk, I dont remember the exact size but it was either a 42 or 44. Snap on your ring and take it in to your local camera store and they can fit ya up! Had to order mine as it is an oddball size and they didnt stock it but hell 4.99 and it covers lense.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back