Washington Vacation Rental Available during Early & Late Season

Hi All,

First off, I hope this falls within the scope of classifieds. I want to play by the rules, so if this is out of bounds please remove it or relocate it with my apologies.

Now down to business:

My wife and I own a home in Washington State that we offer as a vacation rental in the Tacoma area. We are centrally located as jumping off point for Olympic Peninsula or Eastern Washington hunts or fishing trips. The house is ideal if your significant other wants to go with you, but doesn't want to hunt. We have plenty of room for your hunting party and then some. It is an excellent base of operations if you are planning to hunt both sides of the state. Set up shop at the house, and camp in the field at your hunting grounds of your choice. You might even find some intel on where you might find elk in the house...but no promises. Well, you probably won't find elk in the house (if you do, please inform housekeeping), but the intel you might, as we keep the place furnished and appointed with sportsmen in mind. I've got some dates of my own blocked out for my Roosevelt hunt this year, but there are still plenty of dates around that time available. Message me if it appears your preferred dates appear to be blocked. I'll see what I can do to help.

Please no cleaning of wild game in the house! :) The backyard is fine, but clean up after yourselves!

Here is the link to the house as listed on VRBO. Feel free to comment below or PM me with questions.

https://www.vrbo.com/4030163ha

Thanks!

Last edited:
My hunt just got cancelled, damn it. The good news is the house is now available for the Western Washington Modern Firearm Elk Season (Oct 31 - Nov 18 ish). Book it while you can and go get yourself a Roosevelt!! ...or even a Rocky Mountain Elk, we're only an hour or so from the Cascades and great elk country near Mt. Rainier.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back