Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Washington bull hits the dirt!!

raybow 1

hump Ya baby!! Well, got back from the wild yonder last week on Tuesday with a little meat for the freezer. Another tough year for bugeling bulls and a late rut taboot, not to mention the full moon or the hot weather prooved to be the right combo for putting their d-cks in the dirt. Pics to be coming soon as I find a hosting web site. Any suggestions guys?? |oo

raybow, you can upload your pics directly from your computer to your post. Click on the "Manage Attachments" button, which is located down below where you type your post, under "Additional Options."

Washington; It's a rocky from unit 588. Seen some pretty nice ones but just couldn't line up on em. Bugeled a nice 7x7 in to 20 yards but he came straight in and had a windfall he was peeking over. It was a classic.

WTG Raybow! Looks like death walks the hills again! Hope this is just the start of a great season for you and yours. Everything is going our way down here, now that the Hurricane (s) have decided that I was a good boy and spared us! Keep in touch!!! John

Noharleyyet:
Ya it was a quartering shot angled forward and took both lungs as well as severing the aorta. He made it about 25 yards before laying down. Sitting next to a watering hole isn't such a bad way to hunt after all!! HE He! I shoulda took sme pics of the wallows. There were three of em about 50 yards apart.

Kirkl; have ya done any huntin yet??

How goes the battle hornseeker??

John; How's the season treated you so far??

Raybow, Our Deer season starts Oct. 1 for stick and string, but my first hunt will be taking my son Travis up to the lease for a Youth Deer hunt on the 15th and 16th. Last week we had to go up to the lease and lower some Tower stands before the Hurricane did it for us! I am so busy with work that I "skipped" the out of state hunts this year, but I will be back in the saddle next year with an Elk and Mule Deer hunt. Best of Luck, John

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back