Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Wanted: Mystery Ranch NICE Crew Cab

jore07

Just thought i'd throw this up here to see if anyone is thinking of letting their NICE crew cab go because of an upgrade or something. Anyhow let me know, not that I have my hopes up.

Thanks.

Gonna be a hard one to get. everyone loves them,. Very few are let go, You may have to call them and make the order. You wont regret it.

Yeah I want to. Finances and mostly wife are the problem right now. I'm thinking I'll just put some money away and get one for next year. I kinda also want to wait for them to get the optifade line going again too.

Thanks though I knew that on here guys would be hard pressed to be getting rid of one...just a shot in the dark to save some dough. Its because of the Hunt Talk community that I even learned of MR packs and now they have convinced me I must own one.

There is one on ebay right now. Foliage if you run across a 6500 in your search let me know.

Hey jore07,

I spoke with Tim at MR this week and the optifade may be a lot longer wait than was expected. MR is looking for a new manufacturer to produce the optifade on the cordura material.

They have a couple crew cabs/NICE frames in optifade that are available. I called the other day an ordered one.

Just trying to help someone else spend money.

Thanks thats great to know I appreciate the info, I'll probably have to give them a call when I get back from my SD trip.

Jore07 I know it wasn't the pack you were looking for but for anyone interested, but I just got off the phone with MR. There were (9) 6500's in optifade still available. Of course, there are now only 8.

Last edited:
Jore, I have a CBMR Crew Cab and NICE frame (small belt and medium yoke I believe) in black with an additional Cerberus bag (digital camo) that I would be willing to let go for $450. That's like getting two packs in one. Both are in excellent shape. Reply with your email and I'll send some pics.

Anyone else interested? Make me an offer. Comes with the NICE frame, Crew Cab bag, and a Cerberus bag which is 5400 ci and can be swapped out on the NICE frame. Great system!

Last edited:
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back