Want to go to Alaska?

hntrjohn

Does anybody else here dream about hunting in Alaska? Chasing after moose, sheep or even a brown bear. I would like to go but it will be in about 10 years til I get there.

John

------------------
"When a man lies he murders some part of the world"

Cliff Burton

John-I been dreaming about it for about ten years also. I do have a hunt coming up there if I ever get there!!! I think next fall 2002 I will be able to get it done. Dealing on a brown bear hunt, but probably wont be able to get ahold of the guy until June or so now. Good luck, and you will get there someday soon. bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

Boykin's Hunting Homepage
HuntAndLodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

I would have to say that BIG BEAR hunting in Alaska, the last frontier on earth, would be the thrill of a lifetime. I'd like to take my oldest son, in about 3 years, after he turns eighteen. For right now, the DREAM keeps me going.
Regards
Gun Smoke

Yep, I dream of hunting there every year. The Majestic Moose, the Monarch of the Tundra, Caribou and the terror of the Blueberry patches, tha Mighty Black Bear. Throw in an occasional Musk Ox, Sheep, Sitka BlackTails, Grizzly Bear and you have yourself a Fantasy come true. God I can't wait until the season opens again.

------------------
Allen

Hey Allen
If you know of a place a decent gear jammer can get work up there let me know!!! We will decend on the place like the Beverly Hillbilys.

------------------
Good Luck
The Greek

popeye_brut.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back