Waiting for my Bighorn tag

Pretty sure they will be handing out bighorn permits to max point holders soon. Looks like you and me and maybe a few others. Time to plan.:D

I'm the guy that's going to ---- off all of you max point holders.......

I should have 100% odds of drawing my sheep tag this year! All first choice applicants drew the last couple years, and I have 3 bonus points...oh yeah its a ewe tag:cool:

I don't have many points, but it sure would be nice to win the lottery. My buddies were talking the other day about which body parts would be on the chopping block if it secured a breaks sheep tag..... Let's just say that when the conversation was over, several fingers, toes, testicles(1 each), ear lobes, molar teeth, and non-essential organs were up for barter : ).

I'm not giving up a body part yet. Maybe in a few years though....... A testicle? Wow! Probably the left one I bet. mtmuley

I was told by some PO'd guy downtown the other day that TV guys are always given special privilege by FWP. Hmmmmm. Didn't know that, but it was good news to me.

With that new bit of info, I will be standing by, waiting for notification that I drew my Missouri Breaks bighorn tag, my Bridger goat tag, and will ask that they wait until next year before giving me my moose tag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back