WA need hunting partner for deer, revised 10/1

HallieBear

Looking for a hunting partner, either side of mountains. I haven't been in a few years, last time was in NE WA, but I don't mind where this year. 10/1 I didn't get any bites on this so I will add more info, here goes. As I said before, it has been years since I hunted, only went 3 times, got 3 whitetail, so I must've done something right. I've worked outdoors my whole life so I won't whine over the elements, I enjoy them, I won't talk your ear off, would rather listen to the woods. I'd like someone who knows where to go because I don't anymore. I'd prefer not to take a deer to the butcher, like to learn how to do that. Looking forward to getting some replies now :)

Last edited:
I'm probably not what your looking for in a hunting partner but I'll throw my name in the hat. I'm moving to Spokane for work in March and want to hit the ground running with learning WA/northern ID if you want to struggle together. Been a public land hunter my whole life and I've got butchering deer down to a science. Feel free to message me

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back