Vortex viper - what height mounts?

Yssanedau

I have a 110 Predator Hunter Max 1, and I'm going to be getting a Vortex Viper HsT 6-24x50mm with a 30mm tube. My choice of brand for the mounts is the viper specific mounts, (mainly because if there's any issue with the scope holding zero, it's one of the first questions I heard vortex will ask before getting into exchanges- so I plan on using all Vortex mounting stuff just in case I ever have an issue.). My big question is:
On the rifle, should I go with the high rings? (I'm assuming for a 50mm it's what I'll need, but Where none of this stuff is available locally, I'd rather buy right the first time than get into exchanges/returns)

std7mag

It would be a 50mm objective lens.

As for scope height, that all depends on you. Needs to be high enough for clearance, but you need a clear straight on view throught it.

There are ring height finders online, Vortex may have one.

I use low Vortex Viper rings with my 4-20X50 Sightron STAC. But i'm using an EGW 20 MOA one piece base. EGW bases are kinda tall.

SG25

It depends on you and the rifle. For instance on my 110 predator in .22-250 I have low rings but on my custom .243 I have high rings. What you could do is order them from Amazon and just return the ones you don’t need. That’s what I would do.

LaSportsman

It depends one the rifle but Vortex does have guidance on what height rings and they are pretty responsive if you post a question, "x scope for y rifle, what rings?"