Vitamins?

Head on up North, we get some good sparring in Monday thru Thursday. I'd take that challenge. I think I took some vitamin C when I had a cold once, not sure it helped much.........

Its a Joke AZ... But If you stand on 1 leg... Maybe?:)

I got a free six pack from my doctor... still scared to take one....might pull the skin off....is it a vitamin or narcotic or what?:confused:

Dr. Schulze's Super Food Plus! 100% organic vitamin and mineral. This stuff is all natural and is a great source of energy also. It is great vitamin just if you order some get the pill form not the powder form it is awful...

AZ402 Gustavo Dantas will be in Payson this Saturday for a BJJ seminar this Saturday I think there is 1 spot left. If you are interested I can check it out and see if it is still open.

AZ402 Gustavo Dantas will be in Payson this Saturday for a BJJ seminar this Saturday I think there is 1 spot left. If you are interested I can check it out and see if it is still open.

I'd be there in a second but we are having my Sons 3rd birthday party on Saturday. I don't think that'd go over to well.

He supposed to as good as a BJJ trainer as there is in AZ.

Or "Easter Basket Moosie." I have a feeling there is a long history of ass-kickings in Moosie's past as well. ;)

I'd be there in a second but we are having my Sons 3rd birthday party on Saturday. I don't think that'd go over to well.

He supposed to as good as a BJJ trainer as there is in AZ.

Yeah, you better stay for that one. Plus they grow so damn quick you don't want to miss one, before you know it he will be a teenager.

He is supposed to be a great trainer plus he's a two-time world champion so I am looking forward to it. I think they are trying to get him to do this once or twice a year so I will let you know on the next one if you want.

Tell your boy Happy B-day!!!!!!!

I think they are trying to get him to do this once or twice a year so I will let you know on the next one if you want.

Tell your boy Happy B-day!!!!!!!

I'd like to know the next time he is in the area. I think Jaime Varner is one of his students (WEC Lightweight Champion).

Vinnie, sent you a PM.........

Back