Caribou Gear Tarp

Visiting Wyoming?

WyoDoug

FYI: For anyone wanting to visit Wyoming. We're doing OK here right now with COVID cases. We watch in horror as the rest of the country spikes and wonder how long before it makes its way here.

So if you plan on vacationing at our rivers, lakes or on our mountains this summer, I think you should know that red ants and bedbugs have infested hotels and motels across the area due to a wetter than usual spring.

Mountain lions have eaten all domesticated animals and some smaller people.

The poison oak has overtaken all other vegetation.
We have had bear sightings at every park and town.
We have Bigfoots INVADING OUR PARKS.
Porcupines "stabbing" small children should they dare to enter the forest.
Skunks have made their way over and multiplied at unprecedented rates and wander the local campgrounds in packs.
Murder hornets!?! We’ve got SHITLOADS of murder hornets.
And I’m pretty sure all private tiger owners have released them into the streets of our towns.
Head lice now fly... right beside the bats.
So stay where you are, in your own province, state or county where it's safe!
Seriously, PLEASE DO NOT COME HERE... ✋🏼 🤗
and we also have NO TOILET PAPER!!

I need a smile and laugh again so am headed to Wyoming in October to hike in the Beartooths. Why are the Beartooths so funny? Why, don't you know, they are hill areas.

Reactions: JCS
Will be there in ten days. See you then!
We both social distance and wear masks at work and any time we go in somewhere. Pump gas with nitrile gloves on, use alcohol based sanitizer constantly. Doesn't hurt that we live 20 minutes from a town with Wal Mart and don't have a neighbor in sight. Meeting with our builder there... retiring to WY in seven months! Wife grew up there and we have called it home for 24 years now.

I was just there last week. Caught some of your brookies and had them for supper. Very tasty. Thanks

Will be there in ten days. See you then!
We both social distance and wear masks at work and any time we go in somewhere. Pump gas with nitrile gloves on, use alcohol based sanitizer constantly. Doesn't hurt that we live 20 minutes from a town with Wal Mart and don't have a neighbor in sight. Meeting with our builder there... retiring to WY in seven months! Wife grew up there and we have called it home for 24 years now.
I don't regret moving from Colorado to Wyoming for several reasons. Once is the hunting opportunities for residents. Other is politics. Then there is no income tax. I just plain like Wyoming better than where I was and do not want to change it either.

FYI: For anyone wanting to visit Wyoming. We're doing OK here right now with COVID cases. We watch in horror as the rest of the country spikes and wonder how long before it makes its way here.

So if you plan on vacationing at our rivers, lakes or on our mountains this summer, I think you should know that red ants and bedbugs have infested hotels and motels across the area due to a wetter than usual spring.

Mountain lions have eaten all domesticated animals and some smaller people.

The poison oak has overtaken all other vegetation.
We have had bear sightings at every park and town.
We have Bigfoots INVADING OUR PARKS.
Porcupines "stabbing" small children should they dare to enter the forest.
Skunks have made their way over and multiplied at unprecedented rates and wander the local campgrounds in packs.
Murder hornets!?! We’ve got SHITLOADS of murder hornets.
And I’m pretty sure all private tiger owners have released them into the streets of our towns.
Head lice now fly... right beside the bats.
So stay where you are, in your own province, state or county where it's safe!
Seriously, PLEASE DO NOT COME HERE... ✋🏼 🤗
and we also have NO TOILET PAPER!!
Thanks for that public service announcement. Good to know!

Back