View from the Office / Home

One of the co workers snapped this pic. They looked like they were about to break through the glass as they jumped onto the window ledge. It is incredible how perfect they maintain their footing! It was as if he swung his backside in mid air to land sideways on the bare edge. I could have used a fraction of their skill during my recent bear hunt... haha!

Anyhow, figured another wild and unexpected picture of these unique critters.

attachment.php

One of the co workers snapped this pic. They looked like they were about to break through the glass as they jumped onto the window ledge. It is incredible how perfect they maintain their footing! It was as if he swung his backside in mid air to land sideways on the bare edge. I could have used a fraction of their skill during my recent bear hunt... haha!

Anyhow, figured another wild and unexpected picture of these unique critters.

attachment.php

Now that is awesome!

I've no view from work, but from home isn't bad.

HR told me i'm not allowed to have my bino's in my office anymore lol

Hank4elk,

Just testing my Western knowledge...Is that unit 1 in AZ and Escudilla Mountain? If so, I have spent a lot of time in the area and you are a lucky guy!

waygoner,

I assume your are the favorite son-in-law.

I just noticed how old this thread is.

This is good stuff, let us revive the old.

Sorry about the duplicate. Probably should have been duplicated. Good previous post to mine 2.

Last edited:
Had a few episodes of Rams smacking heads today. Here's one quick video.

Last edited:
One more for headache sake...
They are short videos if you want to watch again it seems the best option is to refresh the page.

Last edited:
Hank4elk,

Just testing my Western knowledge...Is that unit 1 in AZ and Escudilla Mountain? If so, I have spent a lot of time in the area and you are a lucky guy!
Just saw this?
That is Allegres Mtn.,only peak over 10k that is privately owned in lower 48. Unit 15 in NM. Escondido Peak is 2nd peak to the west of it past Mangus Mtn. ranch 001.jpgranch 002.jpg
I do not know if Escudilla Mtn. is in 1 in AZ....maybe 27? That is 50 mi away west & I pass it to go shop. This one is Techado Mtn. to the north ,the core remnant of the volcano that once covered all this area & was reportedly 15k+ ft high at peak of its eruptions a 100 million years ago. Larger than Mt Taylor they say.ranch 017.jpgranch 008.jpg Mariano mesa is what is left of the south edge of the huge volcano

Last edited:
Hank that is beautiful! Are those summer/monsoon season pics? That looks so damm green the only thing we have here that ever looks that lush are the pivots. Do you know what grasses are in there? Looks to be some sage and tumbleweeds in there but the grass is looking great too!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back