Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Vietnam

May I recommend a side trip to Thailand?
The steps are luxurious, don't ya know.

Tread lightly if you stray off the beaten path in Vietnam.

But honestly, my wife toured Vietnam over 20 years ago and loved it. I'm envious, looks like a fun adventure.

But honestly, my wife toured Vietnam over 20 years ago and loved it. I'm envious, looks like a fun adventure.
Til you get dick slapped....of course nowadays maybe that's the idea.

If memory serves me correctly, Vietnam was Anthony Bourdain’s favorite destination (that and Okinawa).

I have a few friends that have been there on vacation and every one has absolutely raved about it when they got back. Sorry I don’t have any personal recommendations to share, but I must say I’m a bit jealous and would love to go there someday.

Now we know why the DC elite were so committed to keeping a free and “democratic” Southeast Asia.

• Haha
Reactions: Hem
I’d heard an interview with Anthony Bourdain where he said Vietnam is his favorite place to go, and best food in his opinion. I’d like to go someday.

I’m not great at traveling, though. Being a tourist, especially a foreign tourist, requires more trust in my fellow man than I can typically muster.

Wishing you two safe travels!

I’m visiting my Brother in Myanmar this January and am planning on seeing Thailand and Vietnam since I’ll be close.

Back