Veterans Discounts

Losing_Sanity

There are a lot still, but unfortunately many, like Cabela's (Bass Pro), have excluded guns and ammo. Sportsman's Warehouse still does a pretty good job, but not on sale items. Brownell's does, but Midway don't. Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of Midway is an Air Force veteran of I think 6 years. He feels that everyone deserves the same great price. And everyone should get a great price. I'm sure there are a bunch more.

Thank you for your sacrifice and service to our country!

Mossy-Back

I’m just glad to have had the opportunity to serve. 4 years in the Marines helped me get my life on track.

Sportsman’s still gives 5% off on everything including guns and ammo. I’m asking more about individual brands, like Danner, Sitka, Vortex, etc.

Losing_Sanity

A guy from work told me that Vortex offers veteran discounts, but I'm not sure how you sign up for the discount. Probably some sort of internet validation process. Might be worth exploring.

Scott85

I think its easier to list companies that don't offer vs ones that do. I don't know about veterans but Stone Glaicer, Seekoutside, Enlighten Equipment, Kifaru, Kuiu and Proof Research all offer active duty discounts. As other have said Expert Voice or whatever they are calling themselves this week are pretty on point but would double check at other store just to make sure you are getting a good deal.

nhn2a

If you are into ARs, AeroPrecision has one of the best military discounts I have found on parts and complete systems to include suppressors. Their discounts applies in addition to other promo codes and discounts you may find so I've normally save about 25% from them.

jlmatthew

I was just signed up about 3 weeks ago, google leupold VIP program

Last edited:

Laelkhunter

Not sure about Veterans, but Crispi offers a LEO/Military discount. Seems to me the Military discount should definitely include Veterans. Apply on their website CrispiUs.com

Jt13

GoldTip had an LE/Mil discount until this year. Program was dropped due to abuse, used to be 40%

Losing_Sanity

GoldTip had an LE/Mil discount until this year. Program was dropped due to abuse, used to be 40%
That's too bad. It amazes me how many people have no ethics and see no harm in such activity. Lying is lying, cheating is cheating, and stealing is stealing. No matter the level of severity.