PEAX Equipment

Veterans Day, Thank You Randy & OYOA

02bfishn

New guy from Missouri here – for my official first post here wanted to extend a heartfelt thank you to all Veterans past / present / future for your service to our country. It is because of your generous sacrifice and service that we are able to enjoy this common bond of hunting and the outdoors in this great nation. Thank you. Special thanks goes out to my primary hunting partner – son Chuck – currently serving in Afghanistan. Stay safe buddy – looking forward to seeing you home in spring and being together back in these Missouri woods, and maybe someplace west next fall.

Secondly – a huge thank you to a man I have never personally met, but look forward to one day. Randy / Big Fin – you are a standup, class guy. Your support, especially on this Veterans Day is much appreciated. Thank you to you. Good luck on that CO Bull – today is your day!

02bfishin - Tell Chuck how much we all appreciate his service, and that of his fellow soldiers and airmen. Let him know I will mail that package when I get home on Monday.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back