Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Very good and very bad all in one weekend..

schmalts

The good was this!!
http://home.wi.rr.com/schmalts/index.html/hunttalkvid.wmv
The bad was this...... My wife calls me at 10:30pm on thursday wanting to know if the sky light can break from hail:eek:
Well.... the sky light didnt break but you should see all 3 of my vehicles:BLEEP: and with a 500$ Deductable (each one)this ruined my day.
I told here to put a few hail stones in the freezer for me to see. here they are.
Easter%20weekend%20047.jpg

Got any pics of the vehices I wanna see what one would look like aftre getting pelted by those.

Thats sucks man

Delw

It would be kind of hard to get a picture or the damage but i can try tommorrow. It looks like the cars were parked out on a Golf driving range for a day. Not a lot of big hits but a dent every square 15 inches i would say.
surprisingly the worst dents are on the corner edges where the fenders, roof and hood turn from horizontal to verticle. I guess i am not so mad about that door ding the wife put in the newest car last week....

Did the ones on blocks in the front yard get damaged too??? :D Have you thot about cleaning out the crap in the garage so they can be parked inside?:cool:

You gotta look on the bright side, if you now tip over your beer on your car all you have to do is suck up the little puddles with little or no loss.

JoseCuervo said:
Did the ones on blocks in the front yard get damaged too??? :D Have you thot about cleaning out the crap in the garage so they can be parked inside?:cool:
Hey numbnuts, didnt anyone ever tell you a garage is for your boat and other toys? Geeesh, some guys never learn. think of how shook up i would be if my boat and ATV's, or tractor got pelted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back