Yeti GOBOX Collection

Velvet moose Idaho solo hunt

Congrats on the moose @elker ...hopefully this is not your last post. Seemed like a sincere apology on behalf of @Mtnhunter1 and he definitely means well. I imagine you have stories and wisdom to share with all of us, I for one hope you chime in more. Sorry to hear of your health issues.

Enjoy your well deserved trophy!

Great hunt. I would love a 5 foot pack.

OP, you are overreacting. Some hunters are ultra law abiding.

Mtnhunter1 gave a reasonable apology.

I, for one, would love further posts. You are about my age and to harvest a moose solo; I could learn something.

Congratulations on the hunt!

That's awesome man congrats to you looks like a sweet bull and the pack can't get any better. Really giving yourself the AK experience there. Good luck with the battle but my quick prediction says your gonna kick cancers ass with that kind of drive and strength! Thanks for sharing!

Its not uncommon for many of the 'leading forum members to question the legality of a hunt on this forum.
@MTHunter1 has been straight up and tops for his shared info here on HT.

I and likely every single person here would give you major kudos for your successful harvest though take a second to try the other shoe...

Had someone placed a post about driving a legal dirt 4wd road in his/her jeep to reach his/her spot, saw a beaut of a bull, immediately parked and rest the rifle atop the dropped down front window and kapow! Drilled the bull, loaded it up and shared the adventure, I guarantee you, people would be thinking... wtf? Did s/he really just make that statement with pics of his jeep, etc?

I certainly commend you on your beyond intense capability to utilize the true essence of disability hunt opportunities and top it with solo though come on... it perked my attention as well.

Again, now with the understanding of your passion... your actions are pretty - flat out amazing! That mean you have to qualify every hunt? Meh, to each his/her own.

Grats! Inspirational, to say the least. Thanks for sharing!

Awesome fishing / filled slab of surf n turf! :)

Its not uncommon for many of the 'leading forum members to question the legality of a hunt on this forum.
@MTHunter1 has been straight up and tops for his shared info here on HT.

I and likely every single person here would give you major kudos for your successful harvest though take a second to try the other shoe...

Had someone placed a post about driving a legal dirt 4wd road in his/her jeep to reach his/her spot, saw a beaut of a bull, immediately parked and rest the rifle atop the dropped down front window and kapow! Drilled the bull, loaded it up and shared the adventure, I guarantee you, people would be thinking... wtf? Did s/he really just make that statement with pics of his jeep, etc?

I certainly commend you on your beyond intense capability to utilize the true essence of disability hunt opportunities and top it with solo though come on... it perked my attention as well.

Again, now with the understanding of your passion... your actions are pretty - flat out amazing! That mean you have to qualify every hunt? Meh, to each his/her own.

Grats! Inspirational, to say the least. Thanks for sharing!

Awesome fishing / filled slab of surf n turf! :)
Sytes, points well taken and thank you. I appreciate MTHunter1 editing/deleting some posts after a PM to him. This could have been handled better. The goal on this forum should be to educate and gain compliance with game laws, not to capture the attention of Conservation Officers watching this forum for possible violations. Notifying members through PMs about possible violations is a better method, in my view, and then asking them to maybe edit their posts. I do believe MTHunter1 did attempt to educate others that motorized boats are considered vehicles in Idaho. I just won't post pictures and verbiage of hunting adventures here anymore fearing that this could lead to investigations and fines. I understand and have tried the other shoe and should have mentioned that I am handicapped, along with more clarity.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back