Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

varmint grenades

ruger243223

Just ordered 2 boxes of barnes new varmint grenades. 36gr of hot little copper hopefully going to be accurate out of my 223 then over to the 22 250 for some explosive prairie dogs. :D Has anyone tried any of these yet? HAPPY HUNTING

have not tried those yet but a friend of mine just bought a S&W 460 magnum and we went and shot that thing today. All I can say is holly shit!

I haven't even seen any yet. They did get a good write up in Rifle by Clair Rees. That 36grainer should be a good pill for my .223AI! :D

yes it should, i was hoping it will run out of the 250 well. I am going to start it in the 223 on some pds. Maybe even if they get here in time some yotes that I happen to call in. See if they will penetrate enough at close range 150and less. Hope to see em by friday hopefully get some range work by next week. I'll keep you all posted. HAPPY HUNTING

They should work well out of the 223AI on P-dogs and the likes. don't know if they will stay together at 22-250 velocities. I don't think they will be worth a squat for coyotes. Thin jackets at high velocities . Your likely to have poor penetration and surface splashes which equals runners and damaged hides. This is strictly a guess as i have not used these bullets.

Barnes has a new video coming out of a grape shot with one moving at about 4200 fps. The grape vaporizes then the bullet vaporizes a few inches after that. I should have the video in sometime this month.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back