Vanish and FireTiger's 2020 Journal

Anyone have tips on late season warm weather archery deer hunting? I got the 👍 to head to Nebraska this week. Not sure if I will return to the area I usually hunt or use this opportunity to adventure. Leaning toward the latter.

A fourth rifle elk hunt pictorial.

uc

uc

uc

uc

uc

uc

I spent 3 days in Nebraska last week and never saw a buck. I didn't even see a doe until the last day. They were out in the fields well past dark as my headlights proved but bedded up well before light.

I did manage to check out a totally new area for half a day that had zero deer sign ( old or new ) that I now know not to bother with in the future!

I also spent some time in a new section of an area I hunt that looks very promising for the rut in the future.

Back to working full time and to be honest I think I've reached my cap on enjoying archery for the year, so that should close out this season. Thanks for following along.

Attachments

• 20201207_210847.jpg
    20201207_210847.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Great adventures. Thanks for sharing. I hope you got everything out of your season you had hoped for. Looking forward to following next year.

Okay, well, take a week or so off and then start entertaining us again! Just kidding, congrats on a good season. You really put forth a solid effort and can be proud of that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back