Utah Tag #s

SFW and those affiliated with them are pushing for more and more tag cuts throughout the state, including making 4 southern regions LE for all intents and purposes, raising the buck to doe objectives and cutting elk tags in various units as well. Not based on biology, but simply thier MO. By the time the Wildlife Board meets (by the way, SFW has an ex head honcho on the board) and makes the final decision of tag numbers, buck to doe ratios, I'm afraid it won't be near what the Division is recommending.

Hopefully its not much longer. I've got max NR for deer! Hoping to draw!!

suposedly the results in the past were out at end of april,,,but i heard they dont have there quota #s figured out yet,,,now that the general deer has changed a bunch,,hard telling but hopefully ill get lucky.

Per the 2012 Big Game Application Guidebook:

Drawing results: The results of the big game drawing will be available on May 31, 2012. For more information on how to obtain your results, see page 15.

hope fully results will be out before i put in for idahos apps in early june,,,that way i can plan two directions on idaho depending on i i drew anything in utah or not.

The Wildlife Board will be meeting the first week of May to determine tags and B/D ratios. The DWR will implement those results into the zone's tag #'s shortly after, so I would guess by mid May the CC's should start taking hits. Good luck all.

anybody out there getting c c hits yet for utah this year? they should start pretty soon,,,results actually come in a couple weeks or so if its like last year.

Utah is one state I don't pay any attention to as far as draw results. The odds there are Power Ball for everything ever since SFW took root and stole obsene amounts of the best tags for auction. I already know I anin't drawin anything.

my muzz hunt last year went pretty good,took a forky on the 4th day,,,then moved onto my antelope hunts,,,could have held out for something bigger but 1 in hand is better than 2 in the bush.good eater though.

Congrats! I spent a LOT of time in that area for work a few years back. Neat place. I hope to get back there some day. Glad you had a good time.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back