Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Utah is hitting CC cards.

YZF-88

Good luck folks. All I have is a general archery deer tag.

I drew a deer hunt of some variety. I guess I will have to try again with lucky 13 bonus points next year for elk.

i got a general deer hit on my cc,,just dont know the choice yet.i believe this is the 7th year in a row i pulled a non-res general deer tag,,i think thats pretty good,,maybe someday my l e good tags may hit.

Still nothing for me here. Checking the app modify link I can see everything that I applied for, but checking drawing results my app history is just blank.

My son called last night and I was surprised to find out he drew a Wasatch Muzzleloader Elk. He drew with 4 bonus points. My father and I drew this same hunt in 2014. Took us 13 years to draw. So excited and looking forward to this. Definitely have to start making plans.

The picture is the bull I harvested on this hunt. My father should have filled his tag, but didn't.
utah elk.JPG

Wasatch Early Any for me. I had 18 pts. I have only hunted elk a couple of times OTC in the past, and haven't taken an elk. I am beyond excited for this hunt!

Wasatch Early Any for me. I had 18 pts. I have only hunted elk a couple of times OTC in the past, and haven't taken an elk. I am beyond excited for this hunt!
I believe we have the same tag. I have the Sept 14 opener. This is the second time I've drawn this tag and I'm looking forward to this fall. Any idea what area you'll be hunting?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back