Utah is hitting CC cards.

YZF-88

Good luck folks. All I have is a general archery deer tag.

I drew a deer hunt of some variety. I guess I will have to try again with lucky 13 bonus points next year for elk.

i got a general deer hit on my cc,,just dont know the choice yet.i believe this is the 7th year in a row i pulled a non-res general deer tag,,i think thats pretty good,,maybe someday my l e good tags may hit.

Still nothing for me here. Checking the app modify link I can see everything that I applied for, but checking drawing results my app history is just blank.

My son called last night and I was surprised to find out he drew a Wasatch Muzzleloader Elk. He drew with 4 bonus points. My father and I drew this same hunt in 2014. Took us 13 years to draw. So excited and looking forward to this. Definitely have to start making plans.

The picture is the bull I harvested on this hunt. My father should have filled his tag, but didn't.
utah elk.JPG

Wasatch Early Any for me. I had 18 pts. I have only hunted elk a couple of times OTC in the past, and haven't taken an elk. I am beyond excited for this hunt!

Wasatch Early Any for me. I had 18 pts. I have only hunted elk a couple of times OTC in the past, and haven't taken an elk. I am beyond excited for this hunt!
I believe we have the same tag. I have the Sept 14 opener. This is the second time I've drawn this tag and I'm looking forward to this fall. Any idea what area you'll be hunting?

Back