Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Utah Convention Tag rule amendment

DougFir

The United Wildlife Cooperative got its proposed rule amendment on the schedule, in front of the Utah Wildlife Board. The board meeting will be on the 16th of Aug at 9:00 AM, we need bodies there. This proposed rule amendment would bring Utah's convention tags under the same rules as Utah's conservation tags, ie. only 10% being retained by the conservation orgs that have them. Under the current rules "conservation" orgs such as SFW/BGF get to keep as much as they want from "their" convention tags, with no accounting. This allows them the funding they use to expand their influence. The rule amendment, will stop this, and return the money to the wildlife it was intented for.

Here is a link to a redlined version of the rule amendment: http://uwcnewsletter.wordpress.com/uwc-convention-tag-proposal/

Here is a link to the petition, this is not over, we have time to get more needed sgnatures: http://www.change.org/petitions/uta...nvention-permits-to-august-agenda-action-item

The Wildlife Board meeting will be broadcast, I'll include a link to stream the meeting on the morning of the 16th.

Thanks for your support.

DougFir,

Signed!

Transparent transactions are key to keeping everyone honest, especially when it comes to OUR wildlife.

Thank you for the post!

Diaz

Thanks, If you can make it to the Wildlife Board meeting on the 16th, it would be greatly appreciated, and needed. The crowd will be stacked against us with SFW testimony(and SFW board members), we can count on that. We need to make a presence.

Good luck on my birthday! I'll be watching, but all I can do from here in MI is send the Board Members an email stating my name is on the petition and ask that they change the rules to mirror the petition request!

Make sure you film this, and then upload it to youtube. Your smart phone is a fantastic tool.

Good luck guys!

Make sure you film this, and then upload it to youtube. Your smart phone is a fantastic tool.

Good luck guys!

Awesome Idea, my phone is only of average intelligence, hopefully someone with better capabilities will do that.

The stream is only audio, and I routinely loose it. At least when listening, they are archived, but dont show up for awhile. Besides, video tells a million words, and people have a tendancy to behave a particular way when being filmed.

I'll bring my camcorder and tripod....really freak these guys out. ;)

Good old Hawkeye just keeps on coming through and old Miles is really on the hot seat now with what Hawkeye found out in the minutes of the meeting on the Convention Tags vote when MM was acting Director. I'll bet old DP is shitting bricks about now too, LOL!

I hope you guys can force both orgs to open the books to a real audit and do it back to the start. I bet that would have old Pudgy in the night sweats.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back