Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

USCCA Info

feedback

I’m looking into joining USCCA and I am wondering is it just for ccw carriers? And what are the pro’s and con’s of this organization? Thanks in advance and God Bless and also continue to be safe out there.

You don't have to have a CC license to be a member, it's mainly self defense education and insurance.
I think their policy caps at 150k. Should cover legal fees unless you get a manslaughter/murder charge.
I'm aware of one suit that was filed against them that claimed they did not provide appropriate funds for a gal who shot her husband/ex husband, claimed self defense and was charged with murder. Think they bowed out at 50k on that, and I don't know any more on how that played out.

I'm not a member, just did some research on policies in the event the worst happened and I had to defend myself.

You don't have to have a CC license to be a member, it's mainly self defense education and insurance.
I think their policy caps at 150k. Should cover legal fees unless you get a manslaughter/murder charge.
I'm aware of one suit that was filed against them that claimed they did not provide appropriate funds for a gal who shot her husband/ex husband, claimed self defense and was charged with murder. Think they bowed out at 50k on that, and I don't know any more on how that played out.

I'm not a member, just did some research on policies in the event the worst happened and I had to defend myself.
Thank you for your response to my question. Can you recommend any organization that God forbid I had to defend myself or my family and the worst happens. That would be worth having on your side for the average person. Thank you for your time

I really can't recommend anything, I've been mulling it over but haven't made a choice. Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network and CCW safe were a couple other options I was looking at. CCW Safe didn't have the 150k cap, can't remember ACLDN's policy. I would pore over as much information about them as possible, especially their policies. Wish I could be of more help.

Last edited:
I really can't recommend anything, I've been mulling it over but haven't made a choice. Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network and CCW safe were a couple other options I was looking at. CCW Safe didn't have the 150k cap, can't remember ACLDN's policy. I would pore over as much information about them as possible, especially their policies. Wish I could be of more help.
Thank you for your time and the info that you have given me. What you have given me is a big help. Take care and be safe out there this hunting season.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back