USA Billionaire Owner of the Historic Douglas Lake Ranch (BC Canada)

Gulf63

Myself and my two boys are avid hunters in BC, love the outdoors and really appreciate all the great topics and information sharing we get from the Hunt Talk Forum. Thank You!!

We have many of the same land issues as you have in the USA and one that we could use a little help with. Being that 10's of thousands of our friends to the South come to our Province every year to Hunt and Fish Public Lands, I am sharing this with you.

Have a read and if you are in support or have any suggestions I would like to hear them.

There is little a few people in a small club can do against this billionaire but we should start advocating all sportsmen to boycott apparel/games/etc. that has to do with any of these teams.

If that picks up steam your hunting and fishing associations down south might jump on board and make a bigger impact.

http://www.theprovince.com/news/loc...against+billionaire+owner/12667656/story.html

Please share the link

Thanks for listening and if you have not already, come visit BC

Hope, a poor word here, your legal team prevails. Be prepared for a long journey. These types are prepared to steam roll you with their wallets. GJ

Good luck. Don't know how Canadian access laws are but even the states with some of the best access laws only allow access to streams and not bodies of water. Not sure how you are going to find a proper balance of private property rights and public access to public trust property. It would be a losing case in MT.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back