Urgent Help Needed in AZ

The nice thing about all of these declarations or legislation when it comes to protecting landscapes is that if you work the process and get your concerns met in writing, then you can keep the needed habitat management protocols and procedures that you want.
I agree...to a point. Just because something is permissable does not mean you can get it implemented.

I agree...to a point. Just because something is permissable does not mean you can get it implemented.

Agreed. The key to ensure that the congressional or presidential intention is clear. Then, if the agency doesn't not follow through, sue the basturds.

...or there are groups out there that are suing the "basturds" whom are trying to implement what is in the land use plan, which I know firsthand does happen.

...or there are groups out there that are suing the "basturds" whom are trying to implement what is in the land use plan, which I know firsthand does happen.

Very true. Again, that's why it's important to ensure the proper language is in the declaration.

The reason tha Big Green wins so many of these suits is because the Fed screwed up somewhere along the way. We won't get rid of the ability for people to redress wrongs by their gov't, so we need to make sure that the enabling legislation/proclamation have what is needed in them to keep the lawsuits to a minimum.

It's why the anti-loggers hate the Forest Jobs and Rec Act.

Very true. Again, that's why it's important to ensure the proper language is in the declaration.

The reason tha Big Green wins so many of these suits is because the Fed screwed up somewhere along the way. We won't get rid of the ability for people to redress wrongs by their gov't, so we need to make sure that the enabling legislation/proclamation have what is needed in them to keep the lawsuits to a minimum.

It's why the anti-loggers hate the Forest Jobs and Rec Act.
Again, I agree...to a point! ;) :D

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back