Upgrading Equipment so I need to SELL - (PICTURES ADDED)

I can produce pictures of any items in which you have an interest. I've listed the items below and what I paid for them. Please contact me if you are interested or send me a PM with a reasonable offer. Nothing wrong with any of the items, I sometimes like to buy-n-try and have found I prefer other options. lol
Hopefully there are some items listed below that will help you out and save some money.
I have friends on this forum who can vouch for integrity.

Tripod: Promaster XC525C Carbon- Paid new $250 with ball head (6 months old & excellent condition) $200
Tripod Head: Sirui VA-5 Head- Paid new $160 6 months old (6 months old & excellent condition) $125
Spotting Scope Vortex Razor 16x48x65 - Bought New at market rate (5 yrs old and very good condition) $750
Digiscope Adapter: Novagrade Scope adaptor- Paid New $145 (3 months old and excellent condition) $100
Tent: Kelty Gunnison 2.2 3 Season Tent (Very good condition) Tent is probably 6 years old: $200
Bow Sight: HHA Single Pin Optimizer These is the expensive model (Good condition) $150
Bow Sight: HHA 3 pin Optimizer These is the expensive model (Good condition) $150

Ok- help me fund some new equipment and start funding next years western adventure . :)

Daily Bump; Surely something on the table is of interest to someone. Help me fund the future and get some nice reduced cost gear for yourself. :cool:

Khunter

Generally crap don't sell if there are no photos. Most guys, me included apparently, aren't gonna bother to ask to see something a seller cant be bothered to display up front.

And yeah, you could use some upgrades for sure...:)

A few people have expressed interest so here are some pictures. Let me know if you have any questions or need anything further on an item in which you're interested. I ran out of time to grab a picture of the Vortex spotter before going to work but will do so shortly.

Tripod & Head.jpg

Sirui Head.jpg

Digi Adaptor.jpg

Single Pin Sight.jpg

3 Pin Sight.jpg