Caribou Gear Tarp

Update On The New Addition :

Hunterman

At 12:48 AM Jase Anthony came into this world :D At 6 pounds 11oz. and 19" long :D He had to come in by c-section because his ambilical cord(sp) had a knot in it...

Mom and baby were doing great as of 3:00 this morning..Grandparents are still walking on cloud 9 hump Pics will be posted later today :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Congrats Hunterman, been three weeks since our little Grandaughter came, and we are still walking on air. Ain nothing better...well maybe venison steaks and fried potatoes. Nope that doesn even do it.

kudos to you and the family. have someone email me baby pics i will post them for you.

Ok, here are some pictures of the new addition rangoing from the time of birth to later in the morning. Enjoy.

TheMillerfamily.jpg

Jasescreaming.jpg

sbear.jpg

GrandmaandGrandpa2.jpg

feedingJase.jpg

Hey Del,,, could you shrink them for us please???

I can remember when Shannon was that little hump

Thanks for all the congrats :D They come home tomarrow...LET THE SPOILING BEGIN hump

Hunterman(Tony)

Yah...... pictures of babies and Pictures of mothers right after Baby's shouldn't be that big.... :D

Kudos to the parents and Extended family !!!

What a beautiful young man! Congrats again. That's one proud family in the pics! Thanks for sharing!!!

Hey I got a question for y'all...Who in the heck are those good looking grandparents in the 4th pic hump :D

Damn we look too good :D :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Congrats to you and your family ona very fine looking Grandson there Hunterman and yep, you and Mrs Hunterman look very happy and full of joy there :)

DixieLady

Back