Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Unit 711 (Colorado)

I hunted 71 a couple of years ago. You're right there, (Cortez) right? You hunting 711?

noharleyyet said:
I hunted 71 a couple of years ago. You're right there, (Cortez) right? You hunting 711?

Yeah, I will be hunting in 711 a little. I will be looking for a cow with my bow next weekend. Its an OTC tag and I can hunt in any unit. I mainly hunt in 71 & 74. I drew a 1st season rifle bull tag for unit 21 up by Rangely,Co. and I drew a late 4th season buck tag for 75 & 751. :D

My buddy has a monster 34" muley in full velvet spotted on one of his properties (unit 711) and he was wanting someone to try for it. He just wants a small trespass fee to go hunt it! :D

We camped at the corrals near Groundhog in 71 and hunted near the Nipple during a 2nd season OTC in '03...was near 90 degrees, bone dry, & shoulder to shoulder orange...was still a blast though.

small trespass fee huh?...go figure :D

Good luck.

noharleyyet said:
We camped at the corrals near Groundhog in 71 and hunted near the Nipple during a 2nd season OTC in '03...was near 90 degrees, bone dry, & shoulder to shoulder orange...was still a blast though.

small trespass fee huh?...go figure :D

Good luck.

best time to hunt that area is archery or muzzy season, not near as many hunters. during rifle season everywhere you look you see orange!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back