Unit 65 folks?

flatcoat

Hi All, new here. I live in unit 65, I hunt forest grouse with my pooch pretty hard. We're lucky that the back yard backs up to public land in the Big Holes. Over the years I've pushed a fair few elk while chasing birds so I have some ideas of where to look depending on the season. Anyone else hunting this unit? Would love to compare notes as the season approaches and goes on.

Hi All, new here. I live in unit 65, I hunt forest grouse with my pooch pretty hard. We're lucky that the back yard backs up to public land in the Big Holes. Over the years I've pushed a fair few elk while chasing birds so I have some ideas of where to look depending on the season. Anyone else hunting this unit? Would love to compare notes as the season approaches and goes on.
How did you do last year? I live in Washington and looking at elk hunting Idaho archery this year. This would be a first for my dad send i going out of state, we are far from trophy hunters. However if we end up in Idaho this season i'd swap stories with you.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back