Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Unit 31 deer

Doing some research and wanted to check out 31. Looking at trying to draw the third season deer and I’ll probably buy an elk tag as well just in case. I have a good friend that lives an hour or so from there so would be a hunt we could do together. I know there was a big fire here a couple years ago. My question is will it be back in good enough shape in 2023 to have a decent hunt? I have been e scouting around mount Logan area.

Doing some research and wanted to check out 31. Looking at trying to draw the third season deer and I’ll probably buy an elk tag as well just in case. I have a good friend that lives an hour or so from there so would be a hunt we could do together. I know there was a big fire here a couple years ago. My question is will it be back in good enough shape in 2023 to have a decent hunt? I have been e scouting around mount Logan area.
Someone on here might know but definitely consider calling a biologist or other FWP official, they will have the most recent and accurate answer

Information is a 2 way street around these parts.
You have asked about a handful of specific units since you joined two years ago and have never contributed meaningfully to a single thread otherwise.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back