Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Unique antelope.

Found this one this morning. If I don't find anything big by the time my hunt starts, may shoot this one.

52089.jpeg

52088.jpeg
That’s the first Rocky Mountain Big Horn Pronghorn I’ve ever seen. He’s a bit dyslexic though.

I love unique antelope, congratulations on the buck that tips forward and I would have a hard time not shooting that total odd ball one. Good luck on your hunt .

That's such a sweet buck. Wonder how you score it with his muzzle in the way.
Muzzle is not in the way because pronghorn don’t get a spread measurement in their score.

Muzzle is not in the way because pronghorn don’t get a spread measurement in their score.
You got me tearing apart my house. When I was a kid, my dad gave me a B&C scoring booklet that had the measurements, a tape measure, black cord and a calculator. This was in the 90’s I believe when this book was made, but I cannot for the life of me find it. I swear it has you measure inside curl and tip spreads.

But yes you are right after a google search. B&C website still has you measure it in their calculator though, which is what prompted me to find that book. Learn something new every day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back