PEAX Equipment

Uncommon Ground - An Arizona Wilderness Elk Hunting film

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
This video is a film made during our Wilderness Elk hunt in the Kachina Peaks of Arizona. A place I will probably never hunt again, making this hunt very meaningful, given the many times I drove by and said that some day I wanted to hunt there.

Hope you like it.

[video=youtube_share;d7wE0J-16jk]https://youtu.be/d7wE0J-16jk[/video]

This has been a long-time in the making. Thankful to so many who helped; Marcus, Wade, Ty, Joe, Clay, and some serious musical talent wishing to remain unnamed. RMEF was instrumental in convincing the Forest Service to grant us a film permit in this Wilderness Area, given all the cool aspects such a hunt could feature.

This land is your land, keep it that way.

Very good, did YouTube give you a hard time on the music copyright? That song is very fitting.

Very good, did YouTube give you a hard time on the music copyright? That song is very fitting.

No music copyright on that. Guthrie messed up the copyright and it is a public domain piece. A well known bluegrass/folk singer did the vocals.

Well done Randy. Thank you for advocating for public lands and investing in these messages.

Nice work On Your Own Adventures Productions!

As a fellow land owner, I thank you all for expressing so well the sentiments and enjoyment that this land ownership has given me and mine over the years, and hopefully for many more generations to come.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back