Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Uncle Ted

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearFoot

The lights went down and the twang of a guitar started to rise. Spotlight found Ted standing on top of stacked amplifiers, wearing knee high boots with feather fringe. Not much else.
Tarzan like he swung across the stage and dropped on center. The show was on!

Saw his shows many times, and spent a weekend in Indianapolis at the AMO show with him. Took our youngest daughter to see him for her first concert and she loved it. That was all back in the days before he got all political and REALLY turned into a weirdo!

Like his music, but it ends there. Self-proclaimed tough guy who bleeds red, white and blue, but snorted crystal meth prior to his military physical to avoid being drafted. That loony phony gets zero respect from me...

Yea he didnt eat for weeks and went homeless and shit his pants and got himself in the worst physical condition possible so he would be unfit for service.

He could of just converted to Muslim like cassius clay (ali) and be proclaimed a hero.

Like his music, but it ends there. Self-proclaimed tough guy who bleeds red, white and blue, but snorted crystal meth prior to his military physical to avoid being drafted. That loony phony gets zero respect from me...

Yep, folks act like he's an ultra-patriot or something. I'll leave my thoughts of him at that.

Wasnt the first president to shake hands with a draft Dodger and wont be the last.

Oh so now there is rules for draft dodging. Sorry I was unaware of them. Rule #1 must be you can dodge the draft as long as you dont claim to be a patriot.

Maybe you need a lesson in reading comprehension. I deleted the post immediately after typing it, but to clarify for you, I did not say Ali was justified in dodging the draft. I merely pointed out he doesn't go around proclaiming himself to be Mr. Ultimate Patriot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back