Caribou Gear

Unbroken

James Riley

Banned
Just watched it. I can honestly say that if having what he had means going through what he went through, I don't want it. Guy was 100% tungsten steel balls. Jeesh. What a life!

Very good movie. Highly recommended. Jolie did a good job.

Haven't seen the movie but I did read the book. You are correct about how some people are just mentally tougher than others.

This is an incredible story, but Angelina didn't tell everything.

You should read the book "The Devil at My Heals". Same story, but it goes more into how he became a believer in Christ and his walk with God. This man walked the talk. We can all learn something from this man.

Click on link. https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=MmJjSbl51HwC&source=productsearch&utm_source=HA_Desktop_US&utm_medium=SEM&utm_campaign=PLA&pcampaignid=MKTAD0930BO1&gl=US&gclid=CPiv47Os88QCFQuNaQodxigA9Q&gclsrc=aw.ds

I haven't seen the movie, but I agree it's a great book. I don't think you could pack that life into one movie -- or one book either. Certainly puts one's problems into perspective and renews respect for what generations of American soldiers/sailors/marines/flyers have sacrificed.

Book was great and the movie wasn't. Angelina dropped the ball on the movie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back