Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Ultimate truck/blind gun?

I think I'd probably go with a 16-18" 22 cal of some flavor. Keep it simple with a .223 or go 22 br, 22 dasher, or 22 creed if you want something a little different. Is there a reason you're hung up on a carbon barrel? For what you're doing with it, there's no way I'd think about doing a carbon barrel.

I think I'd probably go with a 16-18" 22 cal of some flavor. Keep it simple with a .223 or go 22 br, 22 dasher, or 22 creed if you want something a little different. Is there a reason you're hung up on a carbon barrel? For what you're doing with it, there's no way I'd think about doing a carbon barrel.
I get a good deal on the blanks and my buddy actually turns them for free. He makes some darn accurate barrels. Also, it would be lightweight.

I have a CVA Cascade 7mm-08 with a 22" barrel we are going to make a project rifle. He is going to rebarrel it and I am going to shop for stock. Debating on a 16" or 18" barrel as this will be run with a suppressor.

Thanks for all of the great ideas, especially going away from the semi-auto as an option.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back