Yeti GOBOX Collection

Ukraine / Russia

This one about brings me to tears; not really because of the story itself, but how close those two kids came to never having a home, and the many Russian and Ukrainian kids who have been matched with a family that suddenly cannot go get them. This is not a novel issue in international adoption in general, but when it happens in a country that's been operating freely it is pretty brutal.

1646434150950.png

This one about brings me to tears; not really because of the story itself, but how close those two kids came to never having a home, and the many Russian and Ukrainian kids who have been matched with a family that suddenly cannot go get them. This is not a novel issue in international adoption in general, but when it happens in a country that's been operating freely it is pretty brutal.

View attachment 214196
Can’t begin to imagine.

Haavara Agreement (Hebrew: הֶסְכֵּם הַעֲבָרָה‎ Translit.: heskem haavara Translated: "transfer agreement") was an agreement between Nazi Germany and Zionist German Jews signed on 25 August 1933. The agreement was finalized after three months of talks by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. It was a major factor in making possible the migration of approximately 60,000 German Jews to Palestine in 1933–1939.[1]

Haavara Agreement (Hebrew: הֶסְכֵּם הַעֲבָרָה‎ Translit.: heskem haavara Translated: "transfer agreement") was an agreement between Nazi Germany and Zionist German Jews signed on 25 August 1933. The agreement was finalized after three months of talks by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. It was a major factor in making possible the migration of approximately 60,000 German Jews to Palestine in 1933–1939.[1]
Because they were NOT nazis they asked to LEAVE nazi Germany. wtf

Well, there supposedly are lots of pretty dark-skinned white supremacists, so I suppose there could be Jewish...nope.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back