Mexican- American War
WWI
WWII
Korea
Vietnam
Bosnia
Libya

I guess the Bush's put some points on the board with Iraq and Afghanistan
Don’t forget Grenada. That got us back on the winning streak. Thanks Ronnie. And I’m sure it was cheap too, which should please a lot of the guys worried about the cost.

Don’t forget Grenada. That got us back on the winning streak. Thanks Ronnie. And I’m sure it was cheap too, which should please a lot of the guys worried about the cost.
How old are you? The Army and Marine Corps are still recruiting. Please join the fight. My relatives are in it already. We welcome your participation!

On the topic of wars we didn’t fight: I wish they would have ceded FL to the CSA after Appomattox. Like “we’re done now, go home and keep that buggy swamp with the gators South of Georgia”.

“Our country! In her intercourse with foreign nations may she always be in the right; but our country, right or wrong!” -Stephen Decatur

“it's clear that Republicans, and some Democrats, are wary of a prolonged intervention and demanding a more fulsome accounting of the U.S. role overseas”

“The most vocal lawmakers are insisting Congress will not become a blank check for overseas action amid domestic needs as they move away from the U.S.'s longstanding role of championing democracy abroad.”

“We have got to take care of things here at home first," said Republican Sen. Bill Hagerty of Tennessee,”

What a bunch of Maga King radicals.
Pssh America first what outlandish isolationist, crazy idea.

It was only a month ago that you and I were discussing the odds of this happening. It moved a little quicker than we thought. I have no way of knowing this, but I think Turkey will permit them to join. And I also mentioned that Russia's threat to move nukes to their border with Finland, rang hollow and today one of Russia's generals said Finland joining NATO "made no difference"

If Ukraine wants the U.S. to send in troops to help them, they need to have a terrorist group in their country. i.e. Somalia

interesting. does make you wonder if it actually was a kremlin calculated move.

odd.

He pooped on the table at their broadcast and nobody had anything to say! Batting softballs all day and when debate enters they just don’t know how to respond. If there’s any gas left in the Kremlin’s tank, this guy will be censured and/or Gulag.

He pooped on the table at their broadcast and nobody had anything to say! Batting softballs all day and when debate enters they just don’t know how to respond. If there’s any gas left in the Kremlin’s tank, this guy will be censured and/or Gulag.

yeah. i mean how can you say something like this on russian national television and not get your head cut off?

"The biggest problem with [Russia's] military and political situation," he continued, "is that we are in total political isolation and the whole world is against us, even if we don't want to admit it. We need to resolve this situation.

"The situation cannot be considered normal when against us, there is a coalition of 42 countries and when our resources, military-political and military-technical, are limited."

sounds like everyone in the room just stared at him with jaws agape.

this quote from the author of the article has me wondering though:

So what happened on 60 Minutes? Was this a spontaneous, unprompted and unexpected wake-up call on Ukraine that slipped through the net? (the net of kremlin control)

Or was it a pre-planned burst of reality in order to prepare the Russian public for negative news on the progress of the "special military operation"?

Since it was discussed on this thread---it now seems that the new "Disinformation" office is on hold and supposedly Nina has resigned. I will leave it to others, far smarter than I to decide whether or not the "Disinformation office" is a good thing or bad, but if it does move forward at some point, it is my opinion someone with less political baggage than Nina should run it.

Last edited:
Since it was discussed on this thread---it now seems that the new "Disinformation" office is on hold and supposedly Nina has resigned. I will leave it to others, far smarter than I to decide whether or not the "Disinformation office" is a good thing or bad, but if it does move forward at some point, it is my opinion someone with less political baggage than Nina should run it.
Nina was Biden's board of handlers flopped attempt at trolling Elon's twitter troll. Our whole damn upper level of entrepreneurial and governance are sophomoric attention ho's.

this quote from the author of the article has me wondering though:

So what happened on 60 Minutes? Was this a spontaneous, unprompted and unexpected wake-up call on Ukraine that slipped through the net? (the net of kremlin control)

Or was it a pre-planned burst of reality in order to prepare the Russian public for negative news on the progress of the "special military operation"?
I’m going with the former. The reality is that Ukraine won’t be bullied anymore. And the bully just blinked.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back