Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Ukraine / Russia

What does this mean?
Typically it means that the value of being on the same system (e.g. Facebook or MS Office) with majority of others is greater than any additional features/value a competitor can offer, so it creates “natural monopolies” that cannot be easily dismantled without destroying huge value for the users.

Typically it means that the value of being on the same system (e.g. Facebook or MS Office) with majority of others is greater than any additional features/value a competitor can offer, so it creates “natural monopolies” that cannot be easily dismantled without destroying huge value for the users.

why i bought both FB and MSFT on the invasion/sanction/war dip ;)

Prurient frivolity in lieu of sosh mandated solemnity'll getcha busted here buddy.
Meh Myungsoo GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Much more eloquent than what I would say but yes that’s basically what they were talking about in the context of social media.

The guest posited that a New social media could come along that is 75% better than its competitor that currently exists, and yet due to Network Effect, It would still be likely to fail. Example he gave was Google plus. He said something really needs to be 200 or 300% better to win. I don’t know about that but it was an interesting part of the conversation that I remembered.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
240shooter
Back