Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Turkey Pix.....

AA

amgobbler.jpg

5x7pmgobbler.jpg

Finally after about a month, Hunting-Pictures is up and running again. I am re-posting these pics for the folks that were to lazy to use the previous links
;) I took these March 30th, a few days before Oscar hunted with me down Texas way.

If ya look real close you can see the rope burns around their necks where I had em tied up for Oscar but cound'nt wait :D :D

AA

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 04-24-2002 19:28: Message edited by: AA ]</font>

Hey AA!!!
Great chatting with you and the guy's last night. Did you have a professional snap the pics. They look like they belong in a magazine some where. Good going!!!!

Super good picture's ,I think I must of been one of the too lazy ones to look at them before :eek: they sure are worth seeing.

Did you break that 'cheap' shotgun beating them? Looks like you broke it pert near in half!!!! :D Great birds!!!

nice looking birds AA congrats! thanks for sharing the pix!!!:D

AA... next year, I'll send the deposite before the hunt.. SO I'm assured the birds :D :D HAHA !!

COOL PICS and thanx for taking the time to take me hunting.. even though I only had a few hours before the flight !!!

PS, is there a cam battery laying around there somewhere ?!?!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bo.mooneyham
Back