Turkey Contest!

Boomer, thanks for letting me know.

Kirk

------------------
http://members.aol.com/kleuenberg/hunting.html http://members.aol.com/kleuenber4/fishing.html

deer8.gif

hey Boomer, i got one more for ya!!!! my buddy J.IV just showed up over here and since we hunt together i figured he would want in on the action!!! ill send ya a buck for him!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
thanks bud!

ya know Ole Bob ten inchers tied up with no one to enter them??????

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

DKO, I'll be waiting on the entry. If'n them boys aren't gonna enter thar tame 10"ers. They can swing through Ar and I'll enter 'em!!!!
biggrin.gif

HEY NOW!!
DKO and Boomer, don't you boys go horning in on Deerslayer's and my guaranteed hunt! Ole Bob assured us that with his new box call, we'd be sure to get a big one. Who did he say made that box? Oh yea...frigidare. Never seen their box calls before, but Ole Bob says they are the best. I trust him. You can always trust a Texan to give you the straight and skinny.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
SR

lets get this back to the top for all the new folks just joining us!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

SR, ive heard the frigidare calls work great in frozen foods dept. at publix,but bob said they werent in the freezer yet!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
i prefer the maytag calls, ya know they get them ole loney toms all worked up!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I have a feeling ole bob's got you guys pretty well lined up!! but, you still gotta bring'em in! I wish you guys the best of luck .im sure its gonna be a great hunt!!!

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back