Trying to run this place out of pic space

mtmiller

Another afternoon hunt and the weather was for the birds. High winds, fast birds and spattering rain. Axl toughed it out and didn't say a negative word.
P1020617aLarge.jpg

Got the blinders on.
P1020659aLarge.jpg

Can you imagine standing chest deep in the cold water for 3.5 hours with the reward of feathers in your mouth?
P1020639aLarge.jpg

My little brother and Ax with a couple limits.
P1020665aLarge.jpg

From this morning

This one tried to get away, but couldn't quite get it done.
P1020708aLarge.jpg

Had a great morning with another 5 greenheads and bull can. Younger brother also picked up a limit of wigeon, mallard and can drakes.

I am not sure today would be considered a real hunt since Axl was too lazy get take off his flip-flops.:D
P1020749aLarge.jpg

Time to cook some ducks, later.

Not only does your dog rock but he also knows how to look cool even in flip flops. Thanks for all the pic's,

schelmster

moosie...I think we have a winner, Miller, damn you're making me jealous, I'm battling licensing issues, and missed the split opener here, hopefully next weekend..or not :(

1_pointer said:
NICE!!!! Definitely like pictures of him better than you! ;)
If that ever changes, please keep it to yourself.:D Hell, maybe you mean my brother. He is single, but pretty sure he doesn't swing that way.:D

Few swans around here, but couldn't make it happen, maybe next week. Pretty cool when they lock up on the decoys, but I guess you wouldn't understand something other than pass-shooting.;) :D

Now THATS funny....gonna be a tough one to beat! Way to hammer em' Craig and little brother. Next we'll have a vid of Axle in flip-flops, a HuntTalk hat, and dancing like Moosie......

Pass shooting takes much more shooting skill.... ;)

Definitely glad to see getting Axl out of the house. What's he's replacement in a few years gonna be named? Slash??

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back